- MD is Required
- Trained Oncologist (Board certified or eligible) strongly preferred.
- Post-doctoral fellowship training is required.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a clinical research position within the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Significant knowledge of basic and clinical cancer research and its application to cancer drug development is important.
- Experience with estrogen responsive tumor types is valuable.
- Demonstrated expertise in drug trial design, authoring and successful implementation of clinical protocols and clinical study reports
- Strong experience reviewing & interpreting study data/reports and presenting findings to project team members.
- Experience in building and maintaining effective relationships with external KOL’s, advisory boards and other key external therapeutic area influencers.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience in scientific writing.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with a diverse range of people.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing work environment; comfortable with ambiguity while possessing a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and approach.
- Possesses a collaborative, results-driven style.
- Ability to motivate, collaborate and provide leadership in a growing enterprise.
- Exhibits integrity, honesty and a sense of personal accountability.
- Proficient in office based computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Travel for this role is expected to be up to 20%, focused on interfacing with KOLs, investigators, and trial sites.
The work is performed in a typical office environment with heavy computer duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Frequent travel required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to type, handle paperwork and sort, file or manipulate documents. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.