The Associate Director of Field Reporting will play a lead role in the development and delivery of best-in-class reports and insights focused on the facilitation of outstanding field performance.
The Associate Director will also manage the Radius incentive compensation process from plan development to payment on an ongoing basis.
1. Assume overall responsibility for the Radius incentive compensation plan, the integrity of the plan design, associated modelling and the execution of same.
2. Lead the development and delivery of all field-based reports with a focus of informing the business.
3. Serve as a key stakeholder in the design, execution and delivery of reports and dashboards to the Commercial leadership team.
4. Proactively provide strategic insights depending on market dynamics, the priorities of the Brand and questions posed by the field-based teams as appropriate.
This position will monitor innovation trends, introduce operational best practices, and respond to market changes that might affect the field-based teams and enhance productivity by developing appropriate response plans. The individual will be a key liaison between the sales force, the market access team, the brand team and other key stakeholders within the US Commercial Organization.
• Drive the organization’s strategic approach to incentive compensation focusing on the development of robust processes designed to ensure an outstanding level of data quality and confidence in both the plan design and its execution.
• Assume the lead role in designing and delivering sales and activity reports, executive dashboards and brand insights always with the goal of addressing a business need and helping others not only to plan but to deliver on geography-level goals.
• Ensure that the core functionality of the Radius reporting platform meets the needs of the business and that the field is well trained on both the system and the data contained therein. Continue to provide support and guidance as the system is further developed.
• Proactively serve as mentor and senior council to more junior members of the team.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree is required, MBA or related Masters-level degree is an asset.
• 5+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry with leadership responsibilities across a range of commercial functions.
• Extensive knowledge and experience developing and implementing incentive compensation plans.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in driving field-based initiatives, best practices evolution, improved business processes and commercial data knowledge.
• Strong analytical skill with demonstrated ability to drive large, complex projects
• Highly effective communication and influencing skills.
• Excellent cross-functional collaborative skills successfully working with multiple key stakeholders.